The marketing solutions you should consider for your start-up company will depend on a variety of factors, such as the industry, target audience, and budget. However, here are some general suggestions:
- Define the target audience: Help the start-up company to define its target audience, including their demographics, interests, and behavior. This will allow you to create marketing strategies that specifically cater to this group.
- Develop a marketing plan: Once you understand the target audience, develop a marketing plan that outlines the different marketing tactics that will be used to reach them. This may include tactics such as social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, and paid advertising.
- Create engaging content: Content is king in today’s digital age, so create high-quality, engaging content that will attract the target audience. This can include blog posts, social media posts, videos, infographics, and more.
- Utilize social media: Social media is a powerful tool for reaching potential customers and building a brand. Develop a social media strategy that includes regular posting, engaging with followers, and using paid advertising to reach a wider audience.
- Measure and analyze results: Finally, it’s important to measure and analyze the results of your marketing efforts to see what’s working and what’s not. Use tools like Google Analytics to track website traffic, social media metrics, and conversion rates, and adjust your marketing plan accordingly.
Overall, the key is to create a comprehensive marketing plan that is tailored to the specific needs and goals of the start-up company. By working closely with the company, you can develop effective marketing strategies that will help to build their brand, increase visibility, and drive sales.
If you need help getting your business off the ground, contact us for a free quote! We offer many packages to accommodate your budget.
Google Chrome is removing the secure indicator from HTTPS sites in September
Sites that aren’t secure will be marked as ‘not secure’
Google is changing the visual cues for HTTPS in Chrome’s user interface, starting in September. Sites using HTTPS will no longer trigger the green “Secure” text that usually appears in the address bar on Chrome version 69.
Then in October, sites visited with Chrome 70 that don’t have HTTPS certificates will trigger a red “Not secure” label when entering text.
Here’s a quick HTTPS refresher course: it’s a more secure version of HTTP, acting as a secure communication protocol for users and websites, making it harder for eavesdroppers to snoop on your packets. Your data is kept secure from third parties, so most modern sites are employing this technology, using Transport Layer Security (TLS) the underlying tech behind HTTPS, to do this.
So, why the change? Google’s argument is, “users should expect that the web is safe by default.” However, well-presented information allows users to be informed and can be accomplished through minimalism instead of outright removal.
Google’s counterclaim is that HTTPS is becoming cheaper and easier to integrate, which is true. It’s time to get to it, if you haven’t already.
Cyber Deal – 40% OFF On Any Custom Graphic Design
Need fresh designs for your business?
Save now for the holidays on any graphic design service such as:
Business Card Designs
CD Design/Press Kit
We do it all! Just ask for a FREE QUOTE and get instant 40% OFF! firstname.lastname@example.org
*This offer is good until Dec. 4, 2017
GET SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING for LESS!
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram | Contact us to get started!
1) General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
2) Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
3) Social Media Account, management and daily responsibility, including all lead generation portals.
4) Development and execution of a social content strategy and post on both subjects 1-3 times a week.
5) Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fan page, twitter, etc.
6) Purchase ads on all lead generation portals and run target specific campaigns.
7) Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and execution.
8) Increase likes to at least 5,000 and generate graphics for post.
$399 a month for up to 3 months, then a 12 month contract required after 3 month trial.
Call us today! 910-502-0822, 253-433-3877 or email email@example.com for more information.
Soft Launch – LM’s Latest Website
Lucki Media is proud to present our latest website design. We have taken the time to redesign the look and feel to showcase our talents. This is a soft launch and will be updating the site in the coming weeks. We hope you enjoy our work and enjoy seeing some of your work in our portfolio. We appreicate your business and would love to create new works for new comers as well. For a free consultation or estimate, contact us! We are an email or phone call away!
As a part of helping out the community, we offer a special holiday savings for all businesses and non-profits. Receive $10 Off when you mention this article or $100 Off for any new web design project. We care about your business and put every effort into making it our priority to help you grow and become a financial success!
*Offer Ends September 15, 2017.
Want an e-commerce site for the holidays? Don’t wait, you still have time…contact us today! 910-502-0822 or 253-433-3877 from 9am – 5pm PST or 12pm – 8pm EST. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.